The first walk was a 4.3 Mile round walk in Groby. It was extremely muddy and I got lost a few times. It took me round 2 hours to complete as the mud slowed me down. The views were nice and I collected my usual materials.
The Pink line shows the route
The last walk of the week was Thornton Reservior. My friend came with me on this walk as the last one made me feel quite unsafe along public footpaths. The walk was 3.6 Miles and took us over a variety of landscapes and scenery. There was an air raid siren practice at one point which was an unusual experience. It took us 2 hours 20 to complete the walk but we did stop for lunch on the way back.
Yellow line shows the route taken.
Next week I shall compare all my data and materials collected and decide how to interpret them. I will also do my first walk again to note down the suns movement and the bridges seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment