Friday, 10 January 2014

Print Assessment

On Wednesday, I had my first Print assessment. I had realised, when putting up my work, that I had produced a large amount of prints. Therefore it was difficult to present my work in a simple manner.
Overall I got a B (2.1) in my assessment, although my tutor did say that I could of recieved an A if I had presented my work in a better manner. I was aware that I had put too much upon the wall. But I felt that this was my weakest project and that because I had no certain ending point to this project, the outcome was not final. I therefore presented my work in such a way that there was too much going on upon the wall. This is an improvement that I will have to achieve for my sumerative assessment.
Here are some pictures of the presentation of my work:

I will not be continuing print in my main project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment