Thursday, 12 December 2013

Drawing CRIT


Installation photos on the day of the CRIT
The CRIT took place on Thursday 12th December, I found it very useful as I gathered opinions from a variety of people. The overall opinion was positive which was nice. Although there was suggestions on how to improve the installation, which is what I wanted in this CRIT. 
The feedback was:
  • It could be related to a museum collection due to the water, sticks and mud. A scientific approach. Need to narrow down the quantity of material in the installation. Make it more of a art piece.
  • The work could be seen separately. For example- the wall work could be another piece. Is there need for the string???
  • The small photos could be on the wall. But I put them on the floor so they closely linked to the jars. By putting them on the wall they might get lost!!
  • There is no name of the river or each place. How could I put this into the installation? Maybe have a written font piece above the work saying River soar and the length of the journey with the dates. Not sure how I could label the places ... next to the jars ?
Overall I enjoyed the CRIT as it gave me more ideas and I shall continue this project for my drawing project in the next term.



No comments:

Post a Comment