This week I managed to produce a slideshow/film of my photos from the walks, this shall hopefully be projected onto one of the walls in the installation room as part of my final project outcome!
The film was created on Premier and it was easier and quicker to produce than what I thought, I only created a film of the photos which symbolise natural shapes in the environment, once created, it was only about a minute long, so I created another film consisting of all the selected photos from all of the walks, this is 3 minutes long and I feel that it is more suitable for projecting.
I shall put the films up here once I have had my CRIT!
Also this week I have been scalpelling out my text which will be hung on the ceiling for my installation. It is taking ages therefore it will take several weeks and I have to be patient!
Hopefully I should be finished by my CRIT in 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment